For All Classes...
- Instruction begins at 8:00am and ends at 3:30pm,
with an hour break for lunch.
- Note sheets will be handed out by the instructor on
the first day of class.
- Students are advised to bring a calculator, pen or
pencil, and a DNR study guide (if one is available).
- Lunch is not provided, a break will be given from
noon to 1pm.
- Payment must be made by cash or check, no
credit cards are accepted.
- 6 hours of DNR credit will be awarded for each day
of class taken. Attendance will be reported to the
DNR and credit will be awarded on their website.
- Further information including maps to classroom
locations will be mailed to students upon payment.
- Registrations accepted up until class starts